Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Very much alive, Just checking in...

Hey everyone. I've been absent on here for a good while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy. I've actually been working on a lot of sleeves, and not so much on actual jammers. It's a good thing though. I'm very excited to work on these, and double excited that people are liking my work so much that they're giving me their whole arm to work on. Here's a sneak peak at one part that I recently got to jam out on for a few.

I hope to start working on quite a bit of art as well. My beautiful lady and I have just moved into a new pad, and I've been getting my new art station in top condition.


Well that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of updates. I'll try and get back on the ball. The motivation's there... just gotta get on it! Holla.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment